GM Lesley have just published the surprise FAQ #5. This is the last “surprise FAQ” from GM Lesley. We are currently translating the article. Stay tuned for more info. You can help us by suggesting translation in the forum section. Thank you.
GM Lesley just posted a third surprise FAQ. A lot of questions are covered in the latest FAQ. The important ones are Tree of Savior YouTube recording is allowed! Also, beta testers cannot test the game in public areas.
- Is YouTube video uploads prohibited?
- Please explain more about Barrack (Team) Name and Character Name.
- How many characters can we create in the barrack?
GM Leslie posted a second surprise Tree of Savior FAQs in the TOS Nexon website. We have covered most of these questions in our previous articles. Nevertheless, the important questions were:
- Can I register CBT with multiple accounts?
- Can I broadcast Tree of Savior CBT?
- Can I change the hairstyle and eye color
Since the last meeting with imcGAMES, we discussed the possibility of Free to Play for Tree of Savior. Today, the FAQs section of the official TOS Nexon website confirmed that Tree of Savior will be Free to Play. Players can enhance gaming experience with Cash Shop (Microtransaction) by purchasing variety of items in the game. This article is the English version of the FAQ questions in the Nexon TOS website.
Game Master Leslie (previously CM) has posted a surprise Tree of Savior FAQ to answer the top three most asked questions asked since the Tree of Savior website is available. The questions were:
- Is it certain that CBT is available for only 1,000 participants?
- Monk’s not available in class simulator. Is it missing?
- Clarification of Tree of Savior class advancement.