CM Leslie interviews Tree of Savior developer, Hebrew Young on the progress of supporting international language and international CBT participation
- Hebrew Young is the programmer in charge of Tree of Savior.
- (At the time of this interview) The programmers have converted all the texts to Unicode.
- They are making the selection of language in the game possible.
- When players change the language in the options, all user interface and dialogues will change language.
- Korean, English and Japanese is supported.
- Translations are not done by natives, the programmers plan to provide a way for players to provide suggestions for all translations.
- CBT test servers will be in Korea initially. More servers will be added internationally later.