SyKim answers the question from the public regarding Tree of Savior. The summary of the Q&A is below.
- Chatting system is similar to a smartphone messenger and can send offline messages.
- Using keyboard to control melee characters, their attacks are directed towards monsters nearby.
- Using keyboard to cast spells such as healing and other damage skills, they use a method called the buff zones.
- For ranged characters, their attacks are targeted to the enemy closest in front of their eyes.
- You can manually target the further monster by pressing shift + cursor key.
- Archer can move while attacking enemy, but damage may be affected depending on distances towards monsters.
- Tree of Savior can be played on Mac if you install boot camp.
- At the moment there is no Assassin or Thief class. However there is Rogue, Corsair and Wugushi class.