This Friday’s official blog updates with SyKim to answer questions from Facebook and Developer’s blog. The summary is below.
- Companion evolution system is not implemented in the game yet. However, player’s companion can up level, attributes and equip items.
- Player can move to a bigger and more expensive barrack to add more characters in the game.
- Monsters will drop items and in-game currency. Items can be sold to NPC or used for crafting.
- There is a Monk class who uses fists in battles.
- There are special classes such as Appraiser or Shepherd. There are various master NPCs to help the growth of their respective classes.
- Archer does not have to buy arrows. However special arrows are needed for certain skills. Fletcher is a class that can help make special arrows.