SyKim introduces more classes again this Friday’s questions and answers article. The summary of the Q&A is below:
- Characters can jump onto roofs and other objects in the game.
- “Agility” stats allow characters to evade monsters’ attacks.
- Sorcerer like Necromancer can summon monsters, but method of control is different.
- Most skills can be learned without requirements, however some skills requires prerequisites in order to be learned.
- When switching to higher class, existing class skills will not disappear.
- Player can also opt to wear previous class costumes after switching to higher class.
- New classes introduction: Cataphract, Chronomancer, Quarrel Shooter, Bokor.