IMC Games is actively updating patch updates now, just yesterday they posted the new link for the patch updates in our Facebook Page. To read the full list of patch notes from 10th Sept to the latest patch notes, please visit the Tree of Savior Wiki. Continue reading this article for today’s patch notes. Please contact us via the Facebook Page if you want to contribute by translating Korean documents into English.
21st Oct – Patch Notes
- Fixed overlooked quest for conflicts (?)
- Renewed 유적지대 (Old Ruins) quest
- Changed location of (Vakarine) statue in 내린나무 화원 (Descended Tree Garden)
- Separated 가시숲 (Thorn Forest) quest
- Fixed Skills: 블레싱&힐(연타 추가) Blessing & Heal (Added 연타) , 인첸트 파이어 (Enchant Fire), 사크라멘트 (Sacrament), 오블리크 샷 (Oblique Shot), 바운스 샷 (Bounce Shot), 쉴드랍 (?), 큐어 (Cure), 자이바스 (Psi Blast), 퀴큰 (Quicken)
- Added some Boss skills
- Reduced basic damage of all classes
- Added fit circle unlock function in Attributes
- Recover deleted part judeon Affected on skill use when you hover Spirit stats (?)
- Changed some ingredients for crafting manual recipes
- Added attribute 공격력 강화 (Strengthen Damage) for swordmanclass (?)
- Modified shops selling no item tooltips and store sale price not displayed (?)
- Modified Global Shout Items so that the link (perhaps to purchase the item?) comes out in item tooltip.
- Fixed synchronization bug
- Fixed issue where Skills casting direction and skill using direction cancelling by itself (?)
- Modified so that during zone change, buff effects still remains with the character
- Fixed so that when the party UI HP (HP bars of party mates) not updating accordingly when party member is attacked by a monster
- Fixed bug where magic attack increases by magic casting distance
- Fixed skill positioning not working as expected
There are "25" Replies. Join the Discussion!