IMC Games has been focusing a lot on class updates recently. Two patch notes today and one new class, High Priest. To read the full list of patch notes from 10th Sept to the latest patch notes, please visit the Tree of Savior Wiki. Continue reading this article for today’s patch notes. Please contact us via the Facebook Page if you want to contribute by translating Korean documents into English.
24th Oct – Patch Notes
First Patch Notes
- Adjusted Caper Doll (Monster) drop rate
- Added increasing damage multipliers for 2nd and 3rd classes
- 크리오맨서 (Cryomancer), 펠타스타 (Peltasta), 하이랜더 (Highlander), 하플라이트 (Hoplite), 쿼렐슈터 (Quarrel Shooter), 크리비 (Krivis = High Priest), 프리스트 (Priest)
- Added (Vakarine) statue icons in the minimap
- Equipment durability is now visible even during cut-scenes
- Changed some drop items for field bosses
- Added Pirate Gang systems for warrior class: Corsair
- Should the Corsair be the party leader, the party changes into a pirate gang.
- Fixed a bug in 너울 고원 (Leaf Veil Plateau) Quest
- Fixed bug issues in 왕릉 1,2층 (Royal Tombs level 1 & 2) Quest
- Fixed bugs associated with being unable to continue quests after changing classes.
- Fixed a “Level Up” message appearing on the Quest notification window
- Fixed issue where the item comparative tooltip is not displayed for some equipment items
Second Patch Notes
- Fixed Market UI
- Skill Fixed: 워크라이 (War Cry)
- Added 공격력 강화 (ATK Increase) attribute for Barbarian 2nd and 3rd circle
- Renewed 마법사의 탑 (Wizard Tower) quest
- Added list of store sale items
- Fixed occurrences of client crashing upon mousing over the minimap, zone map, or npc icons
- Fixed transaction UI not floating (?)
- Fixed 넉다운 (Knockdown status) synchronization issue
There are "25" Replies. Join the Discussion!