Tree of Savior Closed Beta Testers Mir and Mana has shared part 3 of their testing experience. Part 3 covers quest, party, enchanting items, boss cards, gems and etc. If you have not read part 1 and 2 (combined), please read them first.
Tag Archives: Interview
“YouTube Recording OK” – GM Lesley Third Surprise FAQ
GM Lesley just posted a third surprise FAQ. A lot of questions are covered in the latest FAQ. The important ones are Tree of Savior YouTube recording is allowed! Also, beta testers cannot test the game in public areas.
- Is YouTube video uploads prohibited?
- Please explain more about Barrack (Team) Name and Character Name.
- How many characters can we create in the barrack?
Andronicus Lunch Meeting With imcGAMES Business Staffs
On G-STAR 2014 day three, I was honored to be able to meet up with two business staffs from imcGAMES. We discussed about many things, where we came from, imcGAMES, Tree of Savior communities and Tree of Savior game. It was a casual meeting and the discussions were mostly centered towards building trust and relationship with imcGAMES.
Interview with Development Director, Kim Se-Yong
A Chinese website (17173.com) recently interviewed Tree of Savior development director and vice president Kim Se-Yong about Tree of Savior, game play, instances, bosses and card system. This article will answer a lot of questions that has been asked before prior to G-Star 2014. This is one of the best interview in my opinion about Tree of Savior.
G-STAR 2014 Tree of Savior Development Interview by 4Gamer
4Gamer.net released an interview on the development of Tree of Savior. CEO, Kim Hakkyu and vice president Kim Se-Young both attended the interview. A lot of things were covered by 4Gamer. We are also extremely thankful to the translation contributors mainly TheDirtyDeal, Orix in the forum and Japan TOS for their work on these translations.
Brasil TOS Questions & Answers with imcGAMES
Today Brasil Tree of Savior admin, Cleber have something for all the Tree of Savior fans around the world. He personally paid USD$200 from his pockets just to get into the G-STAR BTB exhibition hall to have a Question and Answer session with Kim Hakkyu and the imcGAMES team. Cleber has also been extremely kind and shared his discovery with us. Do visit the Brazilian Tree of Savior website for Portuguese version of the Q&A.
Tree of Savior Questions & Answers #6
This Friday’s official blog updates with SyKim to answer questions from Facebook and Developer’s blog. The summary is below. Continue reading
Tree of Savior Questions & Answers #5
After Maggi’s interview yesterday, SyKim is back again to give answers to more questions this week. Here are the summary of the Tree of Savior Q&A report #5.
- Transportation methods include warping between statues of Vakarine, the Goddess of the Evening Star or using warp items.
- When using certain skills that casts on certain spots on the ground:
– Hold skill hotkey, select location using directional keys then release skill hotkey.
– Alternatively, if you hold and release skill hotkey, skill will be cast in front of players character.
- There are abnormal status (such as stunned) on characters, there are de-buffs for them as well.
- Companions occupy Barrack slots and can be shared across other characters in the same barrack.
- When players start the game, they can pick a companion to join with any character into the field.
- The developers have plan for companion equipment.
- Character voices are sound effects are prototype at the moment.
- Some skills can be collaborated together between classes. e.g. Sadhu can give vitality to other classes.
- Attack/skill damage depends on monsters’ species, size, defense, attribute of attacks, skills and de-buff status.
- Dual long swords on both hands has not been confirmed yet in TOS.