After Maggi’s interview yesterday, SyKim is back again to give answers to more questions this week. Here are the summary of the Tree of Savior Q&A report #5.
- Transportation methods include warping between statues of Vakarine, the Goddess of the Evening Star or using warp items.
- When using certain skills that casts on certain spots on the ground:
– Hold skill hotkey, select location using directional keys then release skill hotkey.
– Alternatively, if you hold and release skill hotkey, skill will be cast in front of players character.
- There are abnormal status (such as stunned) on characters, there are de-buffs for them as well.
- Companions occupy Barrack slots and can be shared across other characters in the same barrack.
- When players start the game, they can pick a companion to join with any character into the field.
- The developers have plan for companion equipment.
- Character voices are sound effects are prototype at the moment.
- Some skills can be collaborated together between classes. e.g. Sadhu can give vitality to other classes.
- Attack/skill damage depends on monsters’ species, size, defense, attribute of attacks, skills and de-buff status.
- Dual long swords on both hands has not been confirmed yet in TOS.